Who allowed it to be September, because I sure didn’t? I am appalled that I am a few days away from being back at school. Where has my summer gone? I went swimming once. ONCE, you guys. But I guess if I have to accept this new month into my life, I should embrace all the goodness that comes with it. Here’s what’s looking good this September.
- A fresh new schedule. Going back to school for the last time meaning I’m back in classes, back on my own, back to business. I do enjoy the first few weeks of school.
- Back to Quidditch. I was very inactive this past summer, so I am looking forward to hitting the pitch again and getting even a little exercise, and especially now when it’s still kind of warm outside.
- I’m getting Invisaligne braces put in. I don’t know how exciting this is, as it’s a lot more work on my part, but I’m hoping that it’ll fix up my teeth’s crowding and minimize the damage I apparently do to myself in my sleep. Have any of you had them?
- This isn’t confirmed yet, but I am planning on volunteering at my local Wordcamp again. Last year I had a good time, so I figured, why not do it again?
- The sequel to Kingsman called Kingsman: The Golden Circle is out on the 22nd. The first movie was great, so I think I’ll make a trip out to the movies to see this new one.
- Marvel’s newest cinematic endeavour, The Inhumans, is out this month. It’s a TV show, but the first two episodes are being shown in IMAX theaters before the rest of the show airs on TV on the 29th. I gotta say, this is the least excited I’ve been for a Marvel project in a while, so I may not be first in line to see this in theaters, but I will give the TV show a chance at the very least.
- As for other brand new TV shows, there’s nothing too exciting coming this fall. I’m considering watching The Mayor and Ghosted but I am not overcome with anticipation, so we’ll see.
- I’m more excited for returning TV shows. Returning to me in September are: The Good Place, Superstore, Modern Family, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, This Is Us, and Mr. D.
- Shania Twain’s new album is out at the end of the month. I loved the first single and I’m just so happy she’s back making music.
So that’s how my September is looking. I’m guessing a lot of you are going back to school too. Are you excited? Or are you more excited for fall TV, like I am? Make your own MLA post and share the goodness! I’d love to read and I’d love to see more people spreading the positivity by participating in this blogging feature.