We’re officially more than halfway through the year, and that’s wild. Now it’s July, and I don’t have a lot lined up, but that’s alright. Here’s what’s getting me out of bed:
- As I do every Canada Day, I’m going with my best friend and her family to a BBQ where we can hang and socialize and watch fireworks.
- Ant-Man And The Wasp comes out on the 6th. The first Ant-Man movie wasn’t my favourite of all the MCU films, but I didn’t hate it. Not to mention that this new movie is getting some good early reviews. After Infinity War, it’s clear that I’ll watch everything Marvel throws at me, so I’m ready for some Ant-Man.
- But the movie I’m most excited for is Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again on the 20th because Mamma Mia is my favourite musical, and I enjoyed the movie (even if it was a little cheesy) so I’m excited to see what happens next. We haven’t set a date or anything, but I suggested going to see it with my mom, my best friend, and her mom.
- Later this month is SDCC, an event that I’m once again very far away from, but am still excited to experience over Twitter. Give me ALL the TV show news!
- I might be going with my parents and some family friends for a little annual weekend getaway. My presence is not confirmed yet, but if I’m able to go, I will, and I will enjoy it.
- Getting a job??????
And there ya have it, folks. July is set to be decent, and that is all I can ask for. What do you have going on this month? Let me know!