It’s very cold and there’s snow and I see friends virtually, so I haven’t left my house in weeks. That being said, welcome to February, where though it is too cold, I will be leaving my house and having fun.
- Curling is starting again for me! In late December, COVID cases got bad in my province and everything shut down. Now things are opening up and curling is back in action right away, which I am very much looking forward to.
- And speaking of curling, the Olympics start this month! The winter version is way better than the summer one, and it’s not just because of curling! I know there’s some controversy and politics surrounding these games, but I’m choosing to focus on the amazing athletes and cheering on Canada.
- Options are limited because of the pandemic but there are loose Valentine’s Day plans in the works, and that should be fun no matter what.
- I may see friends. I may participate in a curling bonspiel. Ontario is and continues to be kind of a mess, so we’ll see.
- I know it’s a bit of a joke to add this after I posted a few weeks ago about not reading books too much anymore, but apparently, there’s a sequel to a book I read and enjoyed years ago out this month. The book is called In The Serpent’s Wake, and it’s a sequel to Tess Of The Road, which is a spinoff of a duology I loved, Seraphina and Shadow Scale. Will I read or reread any of these books this month? Very unlikely. But soon I hope to get into them all again, and I’m glad that this new book coming out this month is still making me excited to read a little.
Not a jam-packed month, but it is what it is. Safety is number one. What are your plans this month?
That’s all for now!