We’re so close to the end of 2021! November is upon us, and the weather sure knows it too. Waking up cold recently has not been fun. But what will be fun are the following things I am looking forward to this month!
- Eternals, the latest Marvel movie is coming out. With a star-studded cast, I expect big things (even if early reviews have been mixed).
- Also from Marvel this month is Hawkeye, starting on the 24th. Clint isn’t my favourite Avenger, but I’m excited to see more of him. And meet Kate Bishop, played by Hailee Steinfeld!
- And speaking of Hailee Steinfeld, the last season of Dickinson starts this month. I’ve enjoyed the show a lot and will be sad to see it end.
- November in Canada means it’s basically Christmas. So thus begins the Christmas music on the radio filling my ears and the cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies back on my screen. (Related: want to know which cheesy holiday romance movies are worth your time? I’ve started and will continue rating them here)
- The musical tick, tick…Boom! will be released on Netflix. I’m not really familiar with the music or anything, but I think Andrew Garfield is talented, and I’ll never say no to musicals, so I’ll definitely be watching as soon as I can.
- An Arrowverse crossover is happening again! They’re always so fun, even if the plots are sometimes silly and the execution is sometimes messy.
- There’s a Harry Potter trivia gameshow airing at the end of the month, and I’m excited to watch and see if my knowledge is up to snuff.
I’ll be honest, I’m writing this post very quickly before I head out to a Halloween party, so there’s no time for a thought-out closing. What are you looking forward to this month? Leave a comment or make your own MLA post!
That’s all for now!