Well here we are in April. Spring has sprung and it’s nice to not feel the need to put on many sweaters every day, ya know? I mean, don’t get me wrong, I still wear one sweater every day, but it’s usually enough.
Anyway, it’s not a busy month, but, like, what else is new. So here’s the very small list of things I’m looking forward to:
- On April 1st, the show Manifest begins its third season. I really enjoy this show, so I hope this new season is just as exciting as it was last year.
- The Men’s Curling Worlds start this month and then at the end of the month is the start of Women’s Worlds. I’ve very much enjoyed watching the Scotties, Brier, and Mixed Doubles this year, and always want to see more good Canadian curling. If you get TSN and are looking to watch good curling taking place in a nice Calgary bubble, tune in!
- Darren Criss has new music of some sort coming out. He’s calling it “a series of character-driven singles” out on the 9th, and I don’t really know what that means, but I’m excited to find out.
Aaaand that’s it. I guess I should be grateful that I actually have a routine this April considering last April I had literally nothing to do. I was applying to like one job a week since Corona slowed down posting so much, and I was playing Zelda games to fill my days.
What’s your April looking like?
P.S. I was on a call with friends when I wrote the majority of this post, so I said to them, “hey y’all, what am I looking forward to this month? I’mma crowdsource this blog post,” and here were their replies:
- “Doing hard drugs.” I feel like I should start with light drugs first, but thanks for the suggestion.
- “It’s my parents’ anniversary.” Not my parents, my friend’s parents. Who I’ve never met.
- “I dunno, isn’t there some curling you can watch?” Yeah, it’s already on the list.
Anyway, lesson learned. Blogging is a solo task.