Another year, another January! I won’t ramble on about resolutions (because I have a post on that coming next week), but I do like how this month feels like it has potential to be great. So hopefully the things I’m about to list below aid in making this month a great one…
- This month I am participating in two curling bonspiels. I’m a fairly competitive person, so I think it’ll be fun to be in a competitive environment rather than just the casual weekly games.
- Almost all my TV shows are back this month after the midseason finales. Some are back the first week of January, so I’m glad I only have to do minimal waiting.
- Also Brooklyn Nine-Nine starts this month. It’s not my favourite show but it’s a good one and I’m interested to see how NBC does it differently than Fox.
- The Golden Globes are on the 6th. I curl that night, so I might have to record it to watch it later, but the hosts are Andy Sandberg and Sandra Oh, and I think they’ll do well.
- Fox’s live production of Rent is to air on the 27th. Again, curling will conflict, but I’m very excited for this because Rent is a good musical. I do wonder how or if Fox will change the show to make it more primetime TV-friendly, but there’s nothing I can do but wait and see.
<iframe width=”450″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/F6saEmUgF_s” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen>
- Season two of The Punisher is supposed to be out this month on Netflix. There’s been no set release date, which is concerning, so we’ll have to see. I’m obviously excited for this show to be back because season one was pretty good, but we just know it’s probably doomed to the same fate as its other Marvel Netflix siblings, so I feel like I won’t be able to appreciate the show properly.
What’s going on this new month for you? Let me know!
And I hope you all have a great 2019 full of happiness, health, and success. I look forward to another year of blogging and keeping up with you and vice versa.
That’s all for now!