Well, it’s summer now! Can you believe it? I can’t. June flew by, and I don’t say that about months often. But I’m not upset about July’s arrival. I love the sunshine, and I have some fun things coming up. As always, you are more than welcomed to use the below graphic and write your own MLA post.
- July 1st is Canada Day. I wrote a whole post about this special year for Canada (which you should check out), but I do have plans for the day. For the past five or six years, I’ve been accompanying my best friend and her family to a little party. There’s food, live music at a local park, fireworks, and fun. It’s always a great day.
- Spider-Man Homecoming is out on July 7th. While I liked this new Spider-Man’s presence in Civil War, I was a little hesitant about a new solo movie. But the trailers look good, and there are apparently some cool surprises in it, so I will definitely be hitting up a theater to see it at some point.
- For my birthday last month, my parents got me tickets to see a local production of Mamma Mia and I am so excited. Mamma Mia is my number one favourite musical. I saw it live ages ago when I was really young so I don’t really remember that, but I’ve seen and worshipped the movie so many times.
- My mom’s cousin is getting married so we’re going to the wedding. I just hope the music is good.
- Since getting a summer job, I’ve taken a (much needed) break from applying to things, but this month I have to start applying for internships because in September I am taking an internship course. There are a couple places I already know of that would be a dream to intern at, so cross your fingers for me.
It rained basically every other day in June, so here’s hoping my July is sunny and bright. Here’s hoping yours is too. Here’s hoping July is the ideal, satisfying, relaxing month I think we all need.