Well would ya look at that (you know what video I’m referencing). I survived March. Though my classes are done, I still have two assignments due before I can say I am officially done third year (ahhhhhh!).
April means spring and spring means warm weather and freedom, and I need all of that. I also need these next fun things that I’m about to list for this month’s Look Ahead. It’s not a super thrilling month but the fact that I’m not up to my eyeballs in schoolwork is enough for me. Here’s what I’ve got going on this month, and, as always, you’re welcome to share what your April plans are.
- Prison Break season 5 starting on April 4th. I never saw this show when it was originally on, but over Christmas my brother started watching it and I happened to be in the room and boom, I got hooked. When we went back to school, he stopped watching (around the middle of season two) but ya girl just had to binge it all, so I’ve been ready for this new season for a few months now. Also, the Legends Of Tomorrow finale is moved to 8pm that night so I won’t have an overlap, and then Agents Of SHIELD is on at 10 after its month-long hiatus so basically April 4th looks like it’s gonna be great for me.
- There’s a fancy gala for students in my program. I got a ticket but none of my four friends wanted to/could go so I don’t know how much fun my awkward, anti-social self will have. My roommate is going but she has her own friends and I don’t want to be that tagalong. But I’ll be dressed up and there’s an open bar and I don’t get out too much so I am looking forward to the event either way.
- Lea Michele has a new album coming out on the 28th. She has such an amazing voice and I loved her first album Louder that came out a few years ago, so I have high hopes for Places.
- In case you missed it, I’m co-running an online movie swap which you can learn about here and the form closes on April 9th (it’s not too late to join!) so I’m super excited to send people movies and hopefully read reaction posts from bloggers.
- Easter. I don’t think we have plans, but I’m expecting a little bit of chocolate that day, so yeah, I’m looking forward to that.
- Hopefully getting a summer job. I think I put this on April’s Look Ahead last year too and didn’t end up finding work until June, so pray extra hard for me this year because now that my father is retired, he’ll be home all day, just nagging at me to apply for more and ya girl can’t deal.
What are your April plans? Any big things going on? Any exciting moments coming up? Tell me so I can be excited with you!