Can someone tell me what an Ide of March is and why I should beware it?
I can’t believe it’s March already. No offense to this month but I have so many projects and assignments due this month that I’m really not looking forward to it. Not to mention that Agents Of SHIELD is on hiatus all month so I really have nothing to live for
except the eleven other shows I watch. If SHIELD can skip out right at the stressful parts, why can’t I?
Luckily, of course, there are some fun things going on that’ll get me out of bed, so let’s list them. Here’s what’s looking good in March:
- The Flash/Supergirl musical crossover on the 20th/21st. This is exciting for three reasons. One, it’s a musical crossover, man! I love music, I love musicals, and I know that most of the involved cast members have lovely voices, so it’ll be great. Two, Darren Criss is the villain, so not only will he be there and singing too, but he’ll be playing a cheesy bad guy, which will be very fun to watch. Three, I look forward to these shows every week anyway.
- Beauty And The Beast is out on the 17th. I was never a huge Disney fan, but I adore Emma Watson, and this looks pretty neat, so I will definitely have to make my way to see it at some point.
- Iron Fist hits Netflix on the 17th. This I am very excited for, as Marvel’s Netflix shows are always cool. I don’t know much about Danny Rand, but he’s seen a dragon and that makes him cool in my books. Despite how busy I’ll be, I am aiming to carve out time to binge this!
- My Quidditch team not only has a little scrimmage/game/tournament thing to attend, but we’re also having a Games Day where we play Harry Potter board games and whatnot, so both those activities sound super fun.
- Warm weather is coming. I know I said I like the cold weather because there’s no bugs and stuff, but I really hate being cold and the two hour outdoor quidditch practices really tested me this year. Lighter coats and feeling in my hands will be blessed.
Okay, these are some cool things and maybe, hopefully, this month won’t be too bad. I’m sure it’ll fly by. Is your March looking more or less exciting than mine? I’d love to know!