I can’t believe 2017 is already here. I’d ask who’s excited but I think everyone is. 2016 was crazy. But this post is not for reminiscing, it’s for looking ahead. While I do my Monthly Look Aheads by the month, anyone who wants to is more than welcome to make this a special Yearly Look Ahead.
Though I have to go back to school a week earlier than half of my friends, I still have a lot to look forward to this month, and these things are definitely getting me hyped to start a new year.
- First of all, TV shows. The Christmas hiatus hasn’t been too painful but I am very excited to get back into the viewing swing.
- Riverdale. The new liveaction Archie Comic TV show is finally airing on the 26th. I’ve been waiting so long for this, and even though it have the potential to be slightly trashy with the teen drama, I’m still so excited and am already planning a post on it.
- Team Starkid has a new musical being released to YouTube on January 1st called Firebringer. Starkid never fails to amuse me and I’ve heard good things about the show, so I’m definitely excited to watch that.
- My Quidditch team is having a Yule Ball of sorts, so we’ll get to dress up and hang out. This is happening the first week back, so it’s something to look forward to aside from classes.
- A new school semester. New classes, new routine, new set of assignments (and inevitable struggles).
New year, new me, right? Nah, new year new classes. What are you looking forward to?
I hope you all have a Happy New year and I look forward to another full year of blogging with you!