This year is almost over and I think we’re all pretty glad. It’s been a wild year. But before it ends, we have to celebrate December, and as a lover of Christmas, I can’t wait. December is the best month. Even if it sucks, you know the music will always be good.
Here’s what I’m looking forward to this month:
- Christmas. Of course. The best holiday to exist.
- Writing one exam and then heading home for like three weeks so I can not cook or do laundry. That’ll be nice. Home also means more than 10 TV channels, so I’m looking forward to that, and seeing friends
- Hairspray Live on the 7th. Hairspray is a fun musical and I’ll take any opportunity to watch musicals (as you can tell from my last post), so I’ll definitely be tuning in to this (even if it overlaps with the mid-season finale of Arrow).
- My friend and I are going to see a play downtown. She got free tickets and I haven’t seen her in a while, so it’ll be fun to hang out with her and see a cool show.
- There are two movies coming out (Passenger, starring Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence, and La La Land, starring Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone) that I’m not dying to see, but they look good if the reviews are positive, I’ll likely find my way to a theater.
- New Year’s Eve. No plans yet but probably something will happen.
- That feeling of finishing my exam and assignments and knowing I literally have no more responsibilities. It’s so freeing and calming. Priceless.
That’s my December, folks. Once I get past the first nine days of studying and doing assignments, it’ll be smooth sailing and familiar faces and I can’t wait. What are you looking forward to this coming festive month?