How is this year almost over? How is it already November? I mean, the weather where I am has been weirdly up and down, so even that isn’t a give away. Anyways, my November may be filled with assignments and stress, but it’s also filled with some fun things like:
- Dr. Strange! The newest movie in the MCU hits theaters on the 4th, and that happens to be the day I hand in a major project, so it seems like a good time to reward my weeks of hard work! Plus it’s gotten really good reviews so far, so I’m really excited!
- The newest addition to the Harry Potter franchise, Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them is out on the 18th. I can’t wait to see that! I think my Quidditch team want to try and see it together, so that’ll be fun. So far I have no one to see Dr. Strange with, so at least there’ll be someone up for Fantastic Beasts.
- Christmas music! I start listening as soon as I can, and my local radio is set to begin it on the 20th. I already have my portable radio ready!
- Anna Kendrick’s book Scrappy Little Nobody is out on the 15th. I love Anna Kendrick so much. She’s so funny and talented, so I imagine her book will be a delight to read. I already have it on hold at the library!
- Is it weird that I’m kind of excited for the American elections? Like, not shaking-with-anticipation excited but a casual readiness. Maybe I’m just ready for it to be over. It’s been all over the news for like two years and as a Canadian, I super don’t care. Maybe I just look forward to more memes that will inevitably come with the results.
Not a lot going on, but it’s enough to keep me motivated through what will likely be a very busy month, school wise. What events or activities do you have going on this November? Make your own post and spread the happiness! I look forward to reading what you got!
P.S. Last night I got a notification from WordPress that I cracked 500 followers and I am floored! I’m so happy, it’s such an achievement, so thank you all so much!