Oh, October. This month has never been a favourite of mine. Not only do I lack interest in Halloween but it’s kind of the only thing stopping me from going into full Christmas mode. I don’t want to be that person who gets hyped too early, but after October it’s suitable. That being said, I do have a handful of things to look forward to this month. And, like always, you’re more than welcome to take my image and participate in this month’s look ahead on your own blogs.
- Fall TV is still returning. I have the DC lineup coming back, so The Flash on the 4th, Arrow on the 5th, Supergirl on the 10th and Legends Of Tomorrow on the 13th.
- Also The Middle and Mr. D are back on the 11th.
- Thanksgiving (in Canada)! Time off from school is always appreciated.
- Also this month I have a reading week! My school never used to have a fall one, but now we do. I’m excited to go home and see friends but I also know I’ll have a lot of literal reading and studying to do. Yuck.
- On the 20th, Fox is airing The Rocky Horror Picture Show Live, and it stars a bunch of cool people. Rocky Horror has some good music, but I’ve only sat through the full movie once and I don’t remember it being anything standout, so we’ll see how it goes.
- Pumpkin seeds! I’m going to go buy a pumpkin (and probably carve it too) just so I can roast some pumpkin seeds. They’re so good and make for a great healthy snack! (Oooh, side note: should I do a post on that or nah?).
- Okay, I’m adding Halloween to this list, but that’s because last year I actually hung out with friends and I may do that again. No plans have been made or even talked about, but there’s a chance. Here’s hoping!
Thank goodness I have some fun things going on to balance out the piles of reports and readings I’ll have to do. I’m already stressing!
I look forward to reading what you’re up to this October! Leave a comment with a link to your post and also comment telling me what your favourite Halloween candy is! Mine is Skittles!
That’s all for now!