This is the 13th Look Ahead post I’ve done, meaning that it’s been a year since I started this feature. Read the very first one here! I have to admit, I thought I’d have more participants by now. I really only have one regular person (shoutout to JATM) and a few others who’ll join in every now and again. I did consider stopping these posts, but I do enjoy writing them and they do okay view wise, so they’re here to stay for now!
Anyways, back to this month. August, aka the last month of freedom before school traps us and consumes our souls yet again. I don’t have a lot planned, but here’s what I do:
- Wordcamp! Have you ever been to one? They are WordPress conventions, though they’re mostly geared toward dot-org sites. There’s one near me coming up and I’ve decided to volunteer.
- A few months ago I chipped my front tooth a little bit and I finally have an ortho appointment, so hopefully the doc can shave down my tooth and in turn make my fairly large front teeth more even and not so large.
- Suicide Squad on the 5th. Okay, I’m not super excited to see this, as DC’s movie history hasn’t thrilled me, but this looks alright, so I’ll probably go see it. This is a pretty cool poster, after all!
- My brother is going to university! I’m kind of excited to help him move in and see him off as he embarks on this next big life journey.
- Enjoy my last month of freedom. I’m going to try to get outside, hang out with friends a few more times, and relax.
Well, this is officially my least exciting month. I mean, I included an orthodontist appointment on here? Ugh, well, here’s hoping your August is a lot more thrilling.