What’s this? A blog award about a cat? I’m in!
So I was nominated for this award by the lovely
The rules for this award is as follows:
1. Anybody nominated can nominate up to seven other bloggers.
2. Anybody nominated answers the three questions
3. Create another three questions for your nominees.
The three questions I was asked were:
1. If you could do-over your life again and be good at anything and do anything, what hobby/skill/job would you master?
I’d master the skill of talking to people. I’m an introvert and likely won’t talk unless someone talks to me. I feel like I’ve missed chances to make friends because I’m shy.
2. What is a trait you find so annoying that you would ban it?
3. What is your favourite book, and why?
Hmm, I don’t have one favourite book. I of course love the Harry Potter books, but for the purpose of this question, I’m going to answer with Seraphina by Rachel Hartman. It’s a really great fantasy book about a girl who is a half dragon. I wrote a review of it here, if anyone really wants to know more.
My nominees are as follows:
And the questions I’m asking are:
1. What’s your favourite meme and why?
2. What was the last thing/person/conversation you really laughed at?
3. What is the strangest thing you like to eat?
Of course, there’s no pressure for any of my noms to participate. I understand if it’s not your thing! Just know that I do enjoy your blog!
Again, thanks to
That’s all for now!