This year is flying by! It’s already July! (Excuse the unintentional rhyme). So school should be over for everyone and summer should be in full swing. Summer months are always enjoyable for me so I’m heading into this July with high hopes, even though I don’t have a lot going on.
I’d love to know what you have going on so please make your own Look Ahead post!
- Canada Day! July 1st is always fun. Not only do I have a day off work, but I have plans! For the past four or so years, I’ve been accompanying my best friend and her family to a BBQ and community party. There’s always good food and good company, as well as a great fireworks show!
- Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters! On the 15th, the new movie comes out starring four very hilarious ladies. I think it’ll be pretty good, despite all the hate it’s been getting.
- My father has some friends from University and they all have families too and once a year we all get together for a weekend, so I’m looking forward to that at the end of the month. We’re not going anywhere fancy, but I’ll take any chance to get out of town.
- This is not set in stone, but music duo Alex And Sierra are working on a new EP that they said they hope to release in July, so my fingers are super crossed for that, as they’re so talented and their music is so good.
- On the 31st, the script book for the Harry Potter play The Cursed Child will come out in bookstores. I’m super excited to read it and I’m currently looking into midnight release parties in my area.
Like I said, not much happening over here. I’m working full-time now and found a nice place to live this coming school year, so I’m fairly stress free and taking things day by day. I’m just ready to enjoy the summer!
That’s all for now!