You can’t tell, but I started writing this post on February 7th…Is that impressive or nah?
While I may not have had a lot of exciting things to share in February, March is looking good! Which is great, because I also foresee a lot of school work to be done (insert loud groan here), so I’m super glad I’ll have things to look to forward to. Such as….
- Daredevil Season 2! Coming at cha on the 18th on Netflix. Like with Jessica Jones I’m hoping I’ll be able to plan my life enough so I can be able to watch them as soon as possible. It’s weird, I didn’t LOVE S1, but I’ve really missed the characters and I’m super ready to get back to the show!
- My Quidditch team is hosting a tournament/scrimmage thing, so that should be fun, and I think the following week we may be attending another one.
- A friend and I got tickets to go see Darren Criss and Betsy Wolfe sing Broadway songs downtown, and I am so excited for that. I can’t even explain how excited I am for this. Darren Criss is so talented and is my #1 celebrity crush, and every time he has come to town for whatever reason, I haven’t been able to go. So I can’t wait!
- Divergent: Allegiant pt 1 is out in theaters on the 18th…this is iffy for me because I wasn’t thrilled with the past two movies, but I enjoyed the book, so we’ll see. I’ll probably wait to see it…
- Easter! Aside from the chocolate, it’ll be nice to go home and chill for a few days.
- At the end of the month I’ll be going downtown to see Kinky Boots with my parents, and I’m very excited for that as it’s such a fun show with great music!
And that concludes my March. I’m also crossing my fingers for warmer weather, but it’s Canada so anything can happen. What do you have planned for March?
On a different note, today is the 29th of February…it’s a leap year! And while Modern Family‘s Dunphy family may try and do something exciting when they can, I’ve always considered leap days to just be another day of normality. I’m still going to class and watching regularly scheduled TV and feeling like I do every day. But fellow blogger Colette sort of challenged her readers to make the day special, so in honor of that, I’m forcing myself to get out of my comfort zone and go to a presentation this afternoon at school. I may have to interact with people, but in the name of leap days, I’ll do it! 😀
P.S. I have a new blogging friend! He reached out to me to help him with his new blog (I think he thinks I’m cooler and better at this than I really am) but go check out his site: Ryan’s TMBG