Of all the blogging awards out there, the Versatile one is probably the most fitting one for me. Versatile means the ability to adapt or have many functions, and this blog is a mess of many functions. I have no niche, post basically anything I want, and I’m accepting that. So I was very pleased when blogging pal Anand from Blabberwockying nominated me for this award. It’s nice to know that people find my mess enjoyable.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about myself…I’m wildly average, but here’s seven things that are hopefully somewhat amusing. It took me a while to think of these, but that’s because I kept getting distracted by TV.
- I wanted to be a teacher for the longest time but now I don’t really want to. I don’t know what I really want to do, but I’m pretty sure it’s not teach.
- As I type this, I just finished watching the Daredevil movie…it was SO BAD. The TV show is so much better and everyone should go watch it now.
- I hate horror movies and TV shows. I don’t do scary. As I tell anyone who suggests horror, “the only horror I want is Rocky Horror.”
- Mint is my favourite flavour. Mint ice cream, candy, drinks…I want it all and I love it all.
- I’m usually not a huge fan of dialogue in showtunes, so one time I edited it out using Adobe Audition and the skills I learned at school, and the song actually sounds good! It’s a silly fact, but I’m just proud of the fact that I successfully used something I learned in school.
- I like onions. Raw. I will literally cut chunks of raw onion to munch on, and I don’t even cry when doing so.
- I don’t like the taste of plain water. Or, should I say, I find it too boring. That’s not to say I don’t drink it once in a while, but if I can avoid it, I usually will. I’ll add juice or those water flavour things sometimes.
And now for the nominees. The rules say 15 people who you’ve recently discovered, but I don’t think I’m familiar enough with my recents to nominate them, y’know? And 15 is a lot, so I think I’ll go with like 5 fairly recents….okay? Okay! Check out the awesome blogs of:
Definitely go read these blogs and maybe give them a follow if you enjoy their posts like I do! And again, thanks so much to Anand for this cool award nomination. 😀
That’s all for now!