I’ve been waiting for this month’s post since I began this thing. December is my favourite month and I knew I’d have a bunch of things to look forward to.
Real talk though: I can’t believe December is finally here! This year flew by so fast. And so much has changed in the past year. Wow. I mean, this blog didn’t exist a year ago. It was barely an idea yet…
Anyways, here is what I’m gearing up for this month:
- Christmas, obviously. I love Christmas so much.
- Christmas music and movies. The music has already started, but at least in December it’s more widely accepted. And movies….I’m considering doing a post on my favourite holiday movies. Yay or nay?
- I’m ready for a break. I have one exam on the 8th and after then I am DONE for almost a whole month. I’m so ready for a holiday where I don’t have any work to do, especially after a hectic November. I plan to hang out with friends, some of whom I haven’t seen since school began.
- At the end of the month my family has friends from Australia visiting and that should be fun. We haven’t seen them in years.
- Comedy Queens Amy Poehler and Tina Fey have a new movie coming out on the 18th called Sisters and I’m excited because they’re both so funny. Here’s the trailer if you want to check it out. I just hope that it’s not a stupid comedy, you know?
- A live version of The Wiz airs on December 3rd on NBC, and as a musical lover, I am very excited. Also, Glee star Amber Riley is in it, and I’ve missed her on my TV.
- There’s a thing that I’ve been doing all year and so at the end of the month I’ll be compiling results. I don’t want to tell you what it is because I’m going to write a post on it, but I just want y’all to know that it’s cool and I am excited for it.
- Michael Buble aka the King of Christmas music has his 5th annual Christmas Special airing on the 10th. There are some cool guests lined up.
- The WordPress snow. It’s so cute and festive and yet subtle as well.
- New Years Eve. I don’t know what I’m doing that night, but it’ll probably be fun.
This has been my longest Look Ahead yet, which is great! Feel free to participate with your own post! I hope my December lives up to my expectations, and I hope y’all have a great month too.
That’s all for now!