AKA the award that I’m probably not pronouncing properly.
A few weeks ago, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Irvin Shandy, which is super cool. I am honoured, so thank you! This award is especially neat because it’s for people who have less than 200 followers. 200 followers is a lot, don’t get me wrong, but I love the idea of limiting this so newer bloggers get some spotlight too.
The rules for this award goes as follows:
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
3. Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
5. Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
6. Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
This award requires the answering of questions, which I think is really fun. The 11 questions I have been asked are:
1. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
London, England is my answer. It seems like such a pretty fun place. And, of course, I really want to see the Harry Potter Studios Tour.
2. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
Cats. I love cats. Show me them kitties and I will smile like…Cheshire Cat, ironically.
3. What do you like about your hometown?
It’s a pretty safe, upperclass place. I say this because a neighbouring town has a reputation for being the opposite. Anyways, yeah, my hometown, though small, is alright.
4. What is the best meal you can prepare?
Ummm I can’t cook, but Costco sells these frozen pizza shells with sauce and I put cheese on and can make those in the oven well. I am also good at canned soup, but I don’t know if that counts as a meal…
5. What’s your favourite chore to do at home?
Unloading the dishwasher. It’s not gross and sometimes the dishes are warm and I can do the job while still listening to music.
6. What’s your favourite book?
I can’t say I have one single favourite book…
7. What’s the very first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
School. It’d set aside a chunk of it to make sure I am fully covered for all the rest of my schooling. Aren’t I a fun person?
8. What’s your favourite fruit or vegetable?
Fruit: raspberry. Vegetable: peas, fresh out of the pod.
9. How many times have you fallen in love?
Well, how many TV shows do I watch?
10. What was your favourite game or toy as a child?
I loved checkers and Pokémon and Tamagotchies
11. What’s your favourite beverage?
My nominees are:
I enjoyed the questions I was posed and the rules state I can use the same ones, so that’s what I am going to do!
Thanks again for the nomination, Irvin Shandy and sorry it took so long to get this post up!