It’s that time again, folks! It’s time for my second ever Monthly Look Ahead. And like always, I encourage you all to participate on your own blogs!
This month, I’m looking forward to:
- FanExpo! I’ve never been to a con before and this is as close as I figure I’ll get for a while! One of my best friends and I are just going for one day, but we’re both super psyched to see queen of life Hayley Atwell and Harry Potter star Tom Felton (unless something changes on that end), as well as just be in such a fun, nerdy environment. It’ll be a perfect end to summer break!
- School. So I’m not as much looking forward to it as just looking forward to the change. Moving into a new place and being on my own again and seeing some friends is what I’m eager for.
- Season 3 of Agents Of SHIELD on the 29th! I love this show and am very excited to see it back on my screen! I really need to know what’s up with Jemma Simmons, because I’ve been in agony waiting to find out!
- Season 7 of Modern Family on the 23rd. This is such a great show and I can’t wait to laugh along with those great characters.
- The Emmys on the 20th. I love award shows!
- Maybe the Captain America: Civil War trailer? It was shown at some con or expo a few weeks ago but hasn’t been leaked onto the Internet yet. I really want to see it!
- Blogging 201. I took the 101 course in July and loved it, so I registered for the first 201 course I could after that. It starts on the 14th. Anyone else in it?
September is always a month full of change and adventure, so we’ll see how it goes.
Again, feel free to use my graphic and do your own Look Ahead. Last month I had three or four people participate, which was awesome!
That’s all for now!
P.S. Though I’m not 100% sure what Bloglovin is, but follow my blog with Bloglovin. 🙂