Perhaps you or a blog you follow do those monthly look back things where they list things they loved from the past month. I enjoy reading them, and they inspired me for a new feature on my blog. When Blogging 101 (which was a great course that I suggest everyone take!) challenged us to start a feature, I came up with this idea. It’s simple and I encourage you all to do it with me!
All you gotta do it share whatever you’re excited for and looking forward to on the last day before a new month and tag the post #MonthlyLookAhead. It’s a way for bloggers to share the little things in life and let readers get to know them better, and it promotes positivity! Yay!
So here, premiering on Coolbeans4 for the first time, is the very first Monthly Look Ahead for August!
- I’m going to my grandfather’s cottage for a few days. I’m psyched about that as I love it there and haven’t been there in five years. I hope the weather is good!
- My best friend is turning 19. I’m already 19 so now we can do something fun like go to a bar
(and our little brothers can’t come)!
- I finally got a copy of Chris Colfer’s new Land Of Stories book and I can’t wait to read it
- This month I’ll finish my in-car driving lessons. I’ll be glad when they’re over because they’re not enjoyable at all. Maybe I’ll be able to do my G2 test this month too.
- I need to secure a place to live for school because as of right now I’m kinda homeless (oops)
Not a lot happening this month for me…same old, same old, y’know? But that’s why the Monthly Look Aheads are great because they get me pumped for the little things.
Again, I encourage you to do these with me on your own blogs! Get excited about things with me! Feel free to use the graphic!
That’s all for now!